Steelcase Series 2 Complete Assembly Guide
Here’s an easy to follow guide on how to assembly your new Steelcase Series 2 Chair.
► Shop Series 2 Chairs Through the Steelcase Authorized Factory Returns Program, Here: https://bit.ly/3fr6KoL
Assembling the Chair
1. First, install the casters into the wheel base. These are held in by friction and can be popped into place.
2. Then, install the gas cylinder by placing the big end into the top of the wheel base with the skinny part going up.
3. Next, flip the chair’s main body upside down to expose the cylinder hole. Then insert the small end of the gas cylinder into the hole.
4. Lastly, install the seat by sliding the tracks onto the rails. Make sure to press the seat depth lever to fully install and engage the seat mechanism.
5. To finalize the build, take a seat in your chair and try adjusting the height.
Shop Office Chairs Mentioned in this Article:
Crandall Office Furniture has been remanufacturing Steelcase & Herman Miller office chairs since 2002, and since then has grown to become the largest remanufacturer of high-end office seating in the United States. We see and work on thousands of these chairs every year, which gives us a unique insight into how they stand up to long term use, where they fail, and how to fix them. If you’re looking to learn more about high end seating, you’re in the right place!
Learn More About our Remanufactured & Refurbished Chairs and our process here: