Limited Inventory – While Supplies Last!!
The Steelcase 462 Leap V1 office chair was the Steelcase flagship chair for many years before being updated to the Version 2 (V2). Featuring all current ergonomic adjustments and over-the-top build quality, the Steelcase 462 Leap V1 chair has proven itself as a time tested workhorse, and is still considered by many (us included) to be one of the best built office chairs ever made.
The Sterling Base V1 Leap Chair is the grey frame version of the Leap. This lot of chairs (roughly 300) will all go through our full remanufacturing process on a per-order basis.
All of Crandall Office Furniture’s Remanufactured Steelacse 462 Leap V1 Sterling Frame Office Chairs come with the following:
- New Casters
- New Gas Cylinder
- New Arm Pads (made in the USA)
- New Fabric (old fabric is always removed and seat cushions sterilized)
- Industry-Leading 12 Year Full-Chair Warranty (we warranty the entire chair, not just the parts we replace)
- Lead time (5 chairs or less): Quick-Ship in 3 Business Days or Less
- Lead time (6-100 chairs): Made-to-Order in 5-10 Business Days or Less
- Lead time (100-1000 chairs): Made-to-Order in 10-15 Business Days or Less
- Lead times are estimates, and are based on always-in-stock black fabric and soft floor casters
- Please Contact Us Directly to Discuss Availability, Specific Lead Times, and Discounts for orders over 100 Chairs
Please do not hesitate to contact one of our team members with any questions. We can’t wait to help you save money on your office chair purchase without sacrificing quality or reliability.
Free shipping in USA
Crandall Office Furniture has been the industry leader in remanufacturing office chairs since 2002. Every chair we sell is completely torn down and remanufactured from the ground up. We go through all of the working components of every chair, then put it back together with new casters, new gas cylinder, new arm pads, new fabric (removing the old and have full sewing/upholstery capability), and we stand behind everything with a 12 year warranty. Learn more about our remanufacturing process here.