Perfect for the home office, or home student workspace, the Uno chair was designed by sculptor Charles Perry, and is a remarkably simple chair with a unique design. The Uno’s signature wire frame, paired with the hammock style support system make the Uno a unique chair in every sense of the word. The tag line from Steelcase on the Uno chair is “One Chair, One Adjustment, One Great Ride” and we couldn’t have put it any better ourselves.
Crandall Office Furniture has been the industry leader in remanufacturing office chairs since 2002. Every chair we sell is completely torn down and remanufactured from the ground up. We go through all of the working components of every chair, then put it back together with new casters, new gas cylinder, new arm pads, new fabric (removing the old and have full sewing/upholstery capability), and we stand behind everything with a 12 year warranty. This warranty is good up to the stated manufacturer’s weight limits / capacity, which is 300lbs for the Steelcase Criterion Chair.
Some other companies you may see claim to “refurb” by just cleaning the chairs up or on rare occasion, putting new fabric over the original old fabric. At Crandall Office, we go well beyond that. Our goal is to make every chair that leaves our warehouse as close to new as possible. We take pride in our product and will always stand behind it.
With 10,000+ chairs in stock at all times, we’re ready for orders of a single chair, to thousands at a time. Our current largest order shipping all at once was over 3,000 chairs.
All of Crandall Office Furniture’s Remanufactured Steelacse TS311 Uno Office Chairs come with the following:
- New Casters
- New Gas Cylinder
- New Fabric (old fabric is always removed and seat cushions sterilized)
- Industry-Leading 12 Year Full-Chair Warranty (we warranty the entire chair, not just the parts we replace)
- Lead time (5 chairs or less): Quick-Ship in 3 Business Days or Less
- Lead time (6-100 chairs): Made-to-Order in 5-10 Business Days or Less
- Lead time (100-1000 chairs): Made-to-Order in 10-15 Business Days or Less
- Lead time (1000+ chairs): Made-to-Order in 30-40 Business Days or Less
- Lead times are estimates, and are based on always-in-stock black fabric and soft floor casters
- Please Contact Us Directly to Discuss Availability, Specific Lead Times, and Discounts for orders over 100 Chairs
Free USA Shipping
Please do not hesitate to contact one of our team members with any questions. We can’t wait to help you save money on your office chair purchase without sacrificing quality or reliability.
Cynthia S. (verified owner) –
Love my chair. Like new!!