Crandall Office Furniture’s Haworth Improv aftermarket gas cylinders have been constructed to meet original OEM chair specifications and are built to last.
A office chair gas cylinder is the height adjustment mechanism on the chair. The typical life span of a office chair gas cylinder is 4-7 years, depending on use and abuse. If failed, your chair will be left with limited or no height adjustment, however you can quickly and easily replace your broken Haworth Improv gas cylinder today.
Our Haworth Improv gas cylinders are made to fit all Haworth Improv chairs manufactured between 1996 and May 1, 2002.
- Overall Length / Maximum Extension: 16.5″
- Overall Length / Minimum Extension: 12″
- Amount of adjustment: 4.5″
- Only fits Haworth Improv chairs manufactured between 1996 and May 1, 2002
- Includes all necessary hardware needed for installation
We have included installation instructions to help you install your aftermarket replacement gas cylinder, but please feel free to contact us with any issues or questions.